The Toyota Way
Today business around the world are attempting to implement Toyota's radical system for speeding up processes, reducing waste, and improving quality. But are they getting beneath the surface of Lean tools and techniques to the real foundation of Toyota's success? The Toyota Way explains Toyota's unique approch to Lean Management - the 14 principles that drive Toyota's quality and efficiency-obsessed culture. You'll gain valuable insights that can be applied to any organization and any business process, whether in services or manufacturing. You'll discover how the right combination of long-term philosophy, processes, people, and problem solving can transform your organization into a Lean, learning enterprise - the Toyota Way.
What can Business Learn from Toyota?
- Double or triple speed of any business process
- Build quality into workplace systems
- Eliminate the huge costs of hidden waste
- Turn every employee into a quality control inspector
- The Toyota Way-Fieldbook: A Practical Guide for Implementing Toyota's 4Ps bei Amazon Search Inside
- The Toyota Way Buchrezension auf mybusinessbooksreviews.blogspot.com
- Liker, J.K.:The Toyota Way